Labels

About Me

Dolly Parton (Rare Album)

| Apr 8, 2009 |


Rainbow

1. The River Unbroken
2. I Know You By Heart (with Smokey Robinson)
3. Dump The Dude
4. Red Hot Screaming Love
5. Make Love Work
6. Everyday Hero
7. Two Lovers
8. Could I Have Your Autograph?
9. Savin' It For You
10. More Than I Can Say




Think About Love

1. Think About Love
2. It's Such A Heartache
3. Tie Our Love In A Double Knot
4. She Don't Love You (Like I Love You)
5. We Had It All
6. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?
7. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
8. Even A Fool Would Let Go
9. Save The Last Dance For me (Long Version)




The Great Pretender

1. Save The Last Dance For Me
2. I Walk The Line
3. Turn, Turn, Turn (To Everything There Is A Season)
4. Downtown
5. We Had It All
6. She Don't Love You (Like I Love You)
7. We'll Sing In The Sunshine
8. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
9. Elusive Butterfly
10. The Great Pretender




Heartbreak Express

1. Heartbreak Express
2. Single Women
3. My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy
4. As Much As Always
5. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?
6. Release Me
7. Barbara On Your Mind
8. Act Like A Fool
9. Prime Of Our Love
10. Hollywood Potters





Here You Come Again

1. Here You Come Again
2. Baby, Come Out Tonight
3. It's All Wrong, But It's All Right
4. Me & Little Andy
5. Lovin' You
6. Cowgirl & The Dandy
7. Two Doors Down
8. God's Coloring Book
9. As Soon As I Touched Him
10. Sweet Music Man
11. Two Doors Down (Alternate Version)





The Seeker/We Used To

1. We Used To
2. The Love I Used To Call Mine
3. My Heart Started Breaking
4. Most Of All, Why?
5. Bobby's Arms
6. The Seeker
7. Hold Me
8. Because I Love You
9. Only The Memory Remains
10. I'll Remember You As Mine





Love Is Like A Butterfly

1. Love Is Like A Butterfly
2. If I Cross Your Mind
3. My Eyes Can Only See You
4. Take Me Back
5. Blackie, Kentucky
6. Gettin' Happy
7. You're The One That Taught Me How To Swing
8. Highway Headin' South
9. Once Upon A Memory
10. Sacred Memories





Love And Music

1. If Tear Drops Were Pennies
2. Sounds OF Night
3. Laugh The Years Away
4. You
5. Wasting Love
6. Come To Me
7. Love Is Out Tonight
8. In The Presence Of You
9. I Get Lonesome By Myself
10. There'll Always Be Music




Bubbling Over

1. Bubbling Over
2. Traveling Man
3. Alabama Sundown
4. Afraid To Live & Afraid Of Dying
5. Love With Me
6. My Kind Of Man
7. Sometimes An Old Memory Gets Caught In My Eye
8. Pleasant As May
9. The Beginning
10. Love, You're So Beautiful Tonight





Just The Way I Am

1. Just The Way I Am
2. Little Bird
3. Mama Say A Prayer
4. My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy
5. In The Good Old Days
6. In The Ghetto
7. Daddy Come And Get Me
8. The Carroll County Accident
9. Gypsy Joe & Me





Dolly Parton Sings: My Favorite Songwriter, Porter Wagoner

1. Lonely Coming Down
2. Do You Hear The Robin's Song
3. What Ain't To Be, Just Might Happen
4. The Bird That Never Flew
5. Comes & Goes
6. Washaday Blues
7. When I Sing For Him
8. He Left Me Love
9. Oh, He's Everywhere
10. Still On Your Mind





The Fairest Of Them All

1. Daddy, Come & Get Me
2. Chas
3. When Possession Gets Too Strong
4. Before You Make Up Your Mind
5. I'm Doing This For Your Sake
6. But You Loved Me Then
7. Just The Way I Am
8. More Than Their Share
9. Mammie
10. Down From Dover
11. Robert





As Long As I Love

1. Why, Why, Why
2. I Wound Easy
3. I Don't Want You Around Me Anymore
4. Hillbilly Willy
5. This Boy Has Been Hurt
6. Daddy Won't Be Home Anymore
7. As Long As I Love
8. A Habit I Can't Break
9. I'm Not Worth The Tears
10. I Don't Trust Me Around You
11. I Couldn't Wait Forever
12. Too Lonely, Too Long





In The Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad)

1. Don't Let It Trouble Your Mind
2. He's A Go Getter
3. In The Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad)
4. It's My Time
5. Harper Valley P.T.A.
6. Little Bird
7. Mine
8. The Carroll County Accident
9. Fresh Out Of Forgiveness
10. Mama, Say A Prayer
11. Always The First Time
12. D-I-V-O-R-C-E





Once More

1. Daddy Was An Old Time Preacher Man
2. I Know You're Married, But I Love You Still
3. Thoughtfulness
4. Fight & Scratch
5. Before Our Weakness Gets Too Strong
6. Once More
7. One Day At A Time
8. Ragged Angel
9. A Good Understanding
10. Let's Live For Tonight





Always, Always

1. Milwaukee, Here I Come
2. Yours, Love
3. I Don't Believe You Met My Baby
4. Malena
5. The House Where Love Lives
6. Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me
7. Always, Always
8. There Never Was A Time
9. Good As Gold
10. My Hands Are Tied
11. No Reason to Hurry Home
12. Anything's Better Than Nothing




Just The Two Of Us

1. Closer By The Hour
2. I Washed My Face in The Morning Dew
3. Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark
4. Holding On To Nothin'
5. Slip Away Today
6. The Dark End Of The Street
7. Just The Two Of Us
8. Afraid To Love Again
9. We'll Get Ahead Someday
10. Somewhere Between
11. The Party
12. I Can





Hello, I'm Dolly

1. Dumb Blonde
2. Your Ole Handy Man
3. I Don't Wanna Throw Rice
4. Put It Off Until Tomorrow
5. I Wasted My Tears
6. Something Fishy
7. Fuel To The Flame
8. The Giving & The Taking
9. I'm In No Condition
10. The Company You Keep
11. I've Lived My Life
12. The Little Things



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, I've been wanting to hear some of these rare Dolly albums.

Human American said...

could you please post the album "i wish i felt this way at home."

the title is also a song in the album "just because i'm a woman" which i am not looking for.

thank you.

rillits said...

hi,
i can't get the links to work, and I'm dying to get a hold of some of those albums, do you know what the problem is?

Best regards!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment