Labels

About Me

Bill & Gloria Gaither - Mountain Homecoming

| Mar 8, 2009 |


1. It's Gonna Be A Good Day- Wesley Pritchard/Woody Wright/Stephen Hill
2. Faith Like That -The Easters
3. A Perfect Heart -Larry Gatlin/Stephen Hill/Gary Lee Koreiba
4. I Was There When The Spirit Came -Ann Downing/Ladye Love Smith/Stephen Hill
5. Take This Trial Trip Beside Me -Janet Paschal
6. Why Me -Bob Cain
7. We'll Work 'til Jesus Comes- Glen Allred
8. There's Something About A Mountain -Vestal Goodman
9. I Hold His Hand -Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
10. God Took Away My Yesterdays -Debra Talley
11. When I Reach that City -Lewis Family
12. Did You Ever Go Sailin' -Isaacs
13. I Have Returned -Bonnie Keen/Donnie Sumner/Gene McDonald
14. I'll Live Again -The Kingsmen
15. The Love Of God -Bill & Gloria Gaither
16. Lead Me To That Rock -Stephen Hill
17. Jesus Saves -The Hoppers
18. God On The Mountain -Lynda Randall
19. Is Not This The Land Of Beulah -Squire Parsons/Joy Gardner/Wesley Pritchard
20. Peace Shall Come -Bill & Gloria Gaither
21. Go Rest High On That Mountain -Clawson/Surrett/Christmas/Keen
22. Lord, I'm Coming Home -Donnie Sumner/Tanya Sykes/Joy Gardne


0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive